• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

CJ Henderson

ncfan

17 minutes ago, Ivan The Awesome said:

Wilks found what he needed to get him out of his shell. Speaks volumes about Wilks tbh. 

I've always been a big Wilks fan. He was in a little bit over his head as a D coordinator in his 1 year there, but as we'd find out a year later he was wayyyy better than Washington. I think our perception of Wilks had a bit to do with McD being so good here for so long. Still think it's complete bullshit the Cardinals hired him for 1 year and never gave him a real chance. I didn't think he was nearly ready to be a HC but to hire him and then give him the boot after 1 season, which wasn't even that terrible given the roster, is absolute bullshit. Was a hugely valuable member of the staff as secondary coach and assistant HC in our "Rivera/Gettleman glory days." Very glad we brought him back and I could easily see him being in line to take over at DC after Snow is gone.

• Pie 2

We STOLE him for a 3rd.  We have two top 10 first round talents at CB, not to mention Jackson.  With Woods and Chinn at S, this could be the best secondary this franchise has ever fielded IMO.  Which is a good thing since opposing QBs may have 25 seconds to throw the ball 

• Pie 2

4 minutes ago, shaqattaq said:

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD!!! Some of you MF's really need to reevaluate your lives. Why so dang negative all the time? The kid is having a good camp and looks to be enjoying himself. Period. Let it go.

image.jpeg.4b3fdb0d689be0f012f272a134c5ea9c.jpeg

I am cautiously optimistic here on this but agree, there is no need to be so cynical. It’s early but dude seems to be motivated and in a good place.  Hopefully the trajectory is upwards. 

53 minutes ago, stbugs said:

Also, I’d be ecstatic for us to actually be on the right side of a reclamation project but I need to see it for real. The highlight above is a bad throw, not a great play. We had threads last year about Sam, Erving and Elflein being good moves and Teddy, Okung and Weatherly the year before. If we had Cincy’s WRs and CJ was doing well, I’d believe a bit more.

Yes but not every throw is pin point and he demonstrates good recovery and perfect timing to challenge the receivers hands. 

Sometimes you get beat, and this is a tough drill. I like how he finished the play.

12 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

If CJ plays up to his potential, and Horn stays healthy, and then you have Jackson as well---and throw in Hartsfield (DB) and Taylor--I am not sure anybody else has more potential at CB.

Plus we have Wilks coaching up all these talented young corners. 

• Pie 2