• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers will attack with CMC, despite potential injury potential (Reed)

top dawg

3 hours ago, Smithers said:

Yeah I seem to remember stew being on a bike on the sidelines more than he was on the field 

Stew's ankle never fully healed...ever.  He could have been all time Panther, but his lower half just kept plaguing him.  Incredible skillset.

• Pie 2

OK so I've got the 2nd pick in my fantasy draft this year and it's basically down to CMC, Jonathan Taylor or King Henry as my pick. The league winner had Taylor last year so I'm assuming he's the first pick. It's a PPR league, which is where CMC would feast. But I know I will get absolutely roasted by the rest of the league if I homer out and take him #2 given the injury history (none of that matters and a huge "I told you so" if he can make it a full season of course)

Vhat to do Vhat to do.... A lot rides on that pick. What say you, Huddle homer sages? 

9 minutes ago, PizzaTheHutt said:

OK so I've got the 2nd pick in my fantasy draft this year and it's basically down to CMC, Jonathan Taylor or King Henry as my pick. The league winner had Taylor last year so I'm assuming he's the first pick. It's a PPR league, which is where CMC would feast. But I know I will get absolutely roasted by the rest of the league if I homer out and take him #2 given the injury history (none of that matters and a huge "I told you so" if he can make it a full season of course)

Vhat to do Vhat to do.... A lot rides on that pick. What say you, Huddle homer sages? 

I would take him, but that's just me. He's so valuable in a PPR.

Hell, I think even with him missing almost all of last year he was still the 22nd ranked back fantasy wise....something like that.  He's a gamebreaker in FF.

• Pie 2

I'm not convinced that CMC could not have played through most of those injuries.  I feel like the team shut him down because they knew we were not competing for anything and RBs have limited time to play at an elite level.  

3 hours ago, PizzaTheHutt said:

Dont ever draft running backs in the first.  ever.  full stop.  I would go with Kelce simply because there are like 5 tes that contribute consistently in fantasy and having the top dog means you are getting points basically every game.  There are plenty of running backs that emerge every year and the wideout depth is just getting crazier by the year.  At 2 I would go Kelce or Jefferson. 

On 8/10/2022 at 3:58 PM, Carl Spackler said:

"Panthers will [do something stupid], despite [reasonable risk or concern"

- by any author at any time during Matt Rhule's tenure

Can blame a lot of things on Rhule, but he is not the one that kept handing the ball off the McCaffrey when games were over that would be his predecessor.  

7 hours ago, jtm said:

I'm not convinced that CMC could not have played through most of those injuries.  I feel like the team shut him down because they knew we were not competing for anything and RBs have limited time to play at an elite level.  

100%. Two years ago he was good to go in early December.

19 hours ago, PizzaTheHutt said:

I’m facing the same dilemma. I’ve got the #3 pick and it’ll probably be between CMC or Ekeler. I’ve had CMC the past couple of years and he’s absolutely killed me.