• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

First Brian Burns has to check a fan, now DJ, this fanbase is a bigger problem than Rhule.

thunderraiden

22 minutes ago, Khyber53 said:

It's just a microcosm of society at the moment. Whether it's the family Thanksgiving table or a stadium for a home-team only football event, a group of once allied folks gather like kindling wood just waiting for someone to strike a match.

Allied no longer I'm afraid... smh

31 minutes ago, Khyber53 said:

It's just a microcosm of society at the moment. Whether it's the family Thanksgiving table or a stadium for a home-team only football event, a group of once allied folks gather like kindling wood just waiting for someone to strike a match.

everyone in society is also armed with a video camera 24/7 so essentially every squabble hits you tube at a ball game. 

not sure people have changed that much, we are just more aware of how many idiots are out there too lol 

• Pie 5

We may have to take a cue from the city of brotherly love and build a jail at the stadium.  I don't know that they have one in their current stadium, but there was something about the Vet that brought out the very worst in humanity.

In general, this is just another symptom of people losing their perspectives about what is important and what is worthy of being sloughed off.  Most things actually qualify for the latter, but increasingly people think every hill is worth dying on.

• Pie 1

There is a lot of tension and friction in our society. Add in crap football and it's not at all surprising.

I was surprised with how little Tepper did about the fighting in the stadium last year. Seemed like security was way under where they needed to be to maintain the idiot patrols. 

Our fanbase has only known losing for 3 years in a row and a 4th incoming. I expect a pooshow in-house again this year. 

• Pie 3