• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Pass rush anyone??

Jmac

My concern is that before training camp, Scott alluded to DE and DT being needs that they needed to address… yet they haven’t bothered signing anyone.  Guessing Dunlap was the priority and when they lost him to KC, they didn’t have a backup plan and are now just waiting to see how things play out with YGM and/or scooping someone who gets cut from another team 

17 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

We are thin on the interior and edges.  The linebackers are thin as well.  I'm still concerned about the run defense.  

I’m not as worried because this same line and RB gashed us all game last year. I know it’s preseason but the runs to the edge that killed is all game were not there like last year.

We need to add some weight to our defense. I know, I know. They're built for speed. But with every run by WA the RB was able to gain an extra 3-4 yards after he was tackled and it didn't matter who their RB was. We'll never win those short yardage 3rd down conversions or goal line stands that way.