• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Patriots Gameday Thread!

Zod

1 minute ago, PleaseCutStewart said:

Maybe if we can get him to 800 lbs, we can bring him out on a forklift and just plop him down at RG.

I don't hate the risk drafting him in the 6th round, but we need to just cut our losses and waive him 

Still no different than what Elflein and MJ would be doing against 3rd stringers IMO. They are awful.... No clue what Rhule's obsession w them is. They are third string guys at best as well.

• Pie 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• Is it true jack plummer was the first guy they hurry up and signed??? I have heard people say this.
    • Weren't Icky and Grier both Panthers fans too?
    • I didn’t like this draft at all. XL, our first pick had one good season out of five and doesn’t have burst off the line.  I wanted Ladd here because I think he’d have been a much better pairing for BY9s weak arm.  We need to be an excellent west coast style offense if Bryce is gonna shine.  A burner that takes 3 steps to get moving and doesn’t separate at the line is a bad choice IMO. I don’t even want to talk about drafting a RB after having Foreman make us feel better about trading CMC only to send him packing and give Sanders top FA money last year to fall on his face.  We always try to get cute and find value.  The fact that we were the first team to take a RB (one recovering from a serious injury no less) tells you we didn’t get the memo 31 other teams got.  RB has a huge role in protection responsibility, it’s a huge reason some great backs are situational…they suck in protection.  A rookie RB helping protect BY doesn’t warm my heart.  We should have taken the top C on the board here IMO. LB and yet another project TE that’ll probably just frustrate us all for how long he hangs around seemingly doing nothing.  Then a bunch of dice rolls that aren’t changing any fortune unless it’s a complete accident. TLDR This whole draft looks like JAGs to me at best.  I don’t like the XL or JB picks at all.  Always happy to be wrong when I have a negative take.