• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers sign dl Henry anderson

w280sax

36 minutes ago, The Lobo said:

Cut Nixon, sheesh that seems a tad pre mature 

Dude has consistently underperformed. Rarely got a push, was washed out often, etc. Phil Hoskins did more on the field than him as a 7th round selection.

Was only a matter of time at this point, especially with McCall also outplaying him.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

6 minutes ago, PandaMan said:

Yeah… not a fan of this.  We have some cap space and a better DT would’ve been nicer.  Our depth there is razor thin, so hopefully this isn’t the only signing we make.  We’ll see what happens.  

just saw he’s a DE not a DT, I will see what he does before I crap on the guy.  Had 7 sacks not too long ago.  Depth is depth, just please get us some solid DT depth and I’ll be happy 

He can swing inside also…having an end that’s particularly good against the run and setting the edge is a good thing too. I wouldn’t mind a straight up tackle either

• Pie 3

27 minutes ago, Icege said:

Dude has consistently underperformed. Rarely got a push, was washed out often, etc. Phil Hoskins did more on the field than him as a 7th round selection.

Was only a matter of time at this point, especially with McCall also outplaying him.

True. He never was able to capitalize on that potential.

• Pie 2