• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Heads up re: Field conditions

Zod

2 hours ago, Actionman0z said:

Nah. I’m looking at BoA related surface issues only. The evolution of field turf is improving to the point where outside of heat index related situations, the turf is just as responsive as grass. 

Do you own stock in field turf or a company doing something with it or anything of that nature? You seem very passionate about everyone accepting it so was just wondering.

Edited by YourLastThought

34 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

My high school football coach called us twinks about 100x during a practice.  Thank God I survived that hate speech 

Uhhh…are you gay? Otherwise why should anyone care whether or not you’re personally offended by hate speech that isn’t even directed at someone like you?

Imagine a white guy being like “I don’t get what’s the big deal about the n word? You can call me that and I wouldn’t even care one bit! People are too soft these days smh”.

• Pie 4

6 hours ago, Zod said:

Spoke with the Panthers yesterday. They are facing a challenge with the rain all weekend and the field. Charlotte FC plays today and the Panthers tomorrow.

The rain presents issues with painting the field, no time to dry. So whatever they decided on with the paint it isn't permanent, just for this weekend. 

ie... Don't freak out. 

Yeah this was reported on by the team on Thursday.  

3 hours ago, Actionman0z said:

Nah. I’m looking at BoA related surface issues only. The evolution of field turf is improving to the point where outside of heat index related situations, the turf is just as responsive as grass. 

Next time, just start by telling everyone you're too fuging stupid to comprehend that turf is dangerous so nobody will waste time responding to you. 

3 minutes ago, Chimera said:

Next time, just start by telling everyone you're too fuging stupid to comprehend that turf is dangerous so nobody will waste time responding to you. 

He keeps narrowing what he is looking at.  Pretty soon it will be at BofA only in September, between the 10th and 15th.

• Beer 1

3 hours ago, mrcompletely11 said:

My high school football coach called us twinks about 100x during a practice.  Thank God I survived that hate speech 

Knock this poo off. If you want to take about stuff like this, go to the TB. 

The rest of y'all, report stuff like this rather than taking the bait and responding with a quote. It just makes it a pain in the ass to clean up.

• Beer 1

1 hour ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Knock this poo off. If you want to take about stuff like this, go to the TB. 

The rest of y'all, report stuff like this rather than taking the bait and responding with a quote. It just makes it a pain in the ass to clean up.

I have never reported a single post here.  I dunno it goes against my morals to snitch.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1