• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Cleveland Browns at Carolina Panthers Gameday Thread

Zod

1 minute ago, Icege said:

Yea, totally agree with the announcer there. Piñeiro already shanked a kickoff and isn't known for having a bazooka for a leg. Better to kneel it out and get it back to start the second half.

fug if the defense didn't poo the bed on that last drive tho

They had a short field and held them to a FG.  Could have been much worse.  Woods committed a stupid penalty that killed us on that drive 

1 minute ago, AggieLean said:

This team trash. Baker is trash and Rhule is trash. I love a guy who has an edge and talks trash with the best of them, but baker cannot back it up.

I’m just so confused when even the announcers have said baker hasn’t had a clean pocket all game..then I come on here and you guys act like you have a top 5 o line 

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, TrevorLaurenceTime22 said:

It's the most basic thing in football Square and wrap.... It wouldn't shock me at all if Rhule didn't bother practicing it....

3 missed INTs two horrible timeouts.... Bone headed penalties, a shockingly absurd UNDER usage of the run and CMC.

Yeah, but it really makes perfect sense... 

Hard to coach guys up on fundamentals when all you know is how to yap, give rah-rah speeches, and sell young kids on your school like it was a used Hyundai Elantra.

• Pie 1