• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

baker is a franchise quarterback

PhillyB

Just now, Waldo said:

He is a better QB than Sam. He is also a run first and often QB. In that capacity he can be effective. Force it and he will be awful. It's really simple with a 4 year sample on where he thrives. 

Well considering that Sam got decapitated when he tried running, I would rather Baker throw the ball but that's just me.  lol

• Beer 1

5 minutes ago, Icege said:

The entire NFL plays like ass for the first cpl of weeks, so it was nice to see him settling in.

Very worried about playcalling and protection tho

I know freaking Chicago beat the 49ers. There’s no way that Chicago is as good as a team as they seemed today.

It’s just the first week and it’s not indicative of the entire season.

Baker is going to be a good quarterback for this team or at least an average one which is much better than what the Panthers had since 2016.

• Pie 2

Baker looked perfectly good after that horrendous first quarter. What game were you people watching? I expect the beginning of this game to be the worst he looks all season m. Personally I’m proud of how he, and the offense battled and got us in position to win the game. Not Bakers fault the D sucks and the refs wanted the Browns to win. 

• Pie 8

Just now, joemac said:

Baker looked perfectly good after that horrendous first quarter. What game were you people watching? I expect the beginning of this game to be the worst he looks all season m. Personally I’m proud of how he, and the offense battled and got us in position to win the game. Not Bakers fault the D sucks and the refs wanted the Browns to win. 

outside of the fumbled snaps, the int, the batted balls and missed wrs yeah man he looked aces

• Flames 3
  • Poo 6