• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

If Rhule gets fired tomorrow

NAS

My vote has always been Tabor as my first choice and then Wilks. 

largely because if Rhule goes, Snow goes.  Easiest for Tabor to handle HC duties.  Wilks will be running the D.  Tabor has less going on and did a great job in Chicago managing game day last year because if covid 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2

I’d go with Campen.

He has previous experience as he was the associate head coach for Cleveland in 2019 and in-game wise he probably has the least amount of responsibility out of the other mentioned candidates, so it would make it easier for him to step into a managerial role.

If Rhule is fired then Snow would likely be headed out with him.

Wilks would need to step into Snow’s role and revamp the defense and I’m sure McAdoo would want to change some things on offense as Rhule likely has his finger prints on that as well.

Campen would just be responsible for game management while Wilks and McAdoo ran their units how they see fit.

Tabor is another solid choice but I wouldn’t necessarily want my special teams coach also juggling head coaching duties in a close game when special teams potentially has to win you said game. It could be a recipe for chaos.

Edited by MillionDollarCam
  • Pie 1
  • Beer 1

4 minutes ago, 3838 said:

"Urban like"? If the Uptown Caberet is still there...are you thinking what I'm thinking?

I just mean something so egregious that he has to go immediately. Continued incompetence may not meet that threshold.

Edited by KSpan