• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Saints at Panthers GameDay Thread!

Zod

4 hours ago, Daddy_Uncle said:

The fact that there are people already wanting us to lose this early in the season just so Rhule can lose his job is ridiculous. I want us to win. I don't care who the coach is as long as we are winning. The team played with heart and energy today. They looked like they were playing for their coach. So that was encouraging to me

I completely agree. Special teams, and the effort by the defense was enough. Don’t sell this N.O. Team short. With Tampa losing we are one game behind in the South. 

• Pie 1

9 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

Missed the game live so gonna watch the replay now. I basically got the jist of it from Twitter so not really sure what minor details i'm looking out for. Sounds like it'll be more interesting to focus on the defense

Defense played well. Bent but didn’t break. Offensive rushing game was really strong for us today. Baker was a bit inaccurate early and often, and then our oline cracked when we would get into the saints territory. Laviska played excellent. Blocking, running and catching. 

Edited by TheCasillas
  • Pie 2
  • Beer 1

18 hours ago, TheRumGone said:

No he hasn’t

Ok but what can you expect from a rookie 3 games into the season? I would’ve prefer he started at LG and Christensen at LT but not my call. I’m sure he’s doing the best he can but there will be growing pains.

Edited by Prowler2k18

10 hours ago, Panthers Fan 69 said:

For folks at the game, how much boooing was going on?  

very little, mostly towards official calls.

I was in the suite around 30 yard line and I did notice that DJ Moore doesn't get open, EVER. And Robbie Anderson runs a lot of deep routes that are always double covered. We run very little motion before the snap. Honestly the offense is so vanilla and predictable, no wonder Mayfield is struggling. He did miss a some open players in the intermediate though.

• Beer 1