• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

CMC injury status?

The Lobo

11 minutes ago, frankw said:

Anyone remember CJ Anderson? It's crazy how we moved on from Ron Rivera for who we thought was going to be a young and innovative mind only to see ourselves fall victim to the same stubborn shenanigans.

Yes I believe we cut him, he signed with the Rams and ran for 300 yards in the last 2 regular season games

• Beer 1

If he doesn’t play, I don’t want to hear any excuses about this being the reason our offense fails or for yet another loss in the Matt Rhule era that absolves him and our OC (or QB) of any responsibility. I watched tennesee and Minnesota’s offense work just fine without their lead backs at stages last year. Even two years ago, Mike Davis was able to carry the load without that much of a drop off. 

18 hours ago, jamos14 said:

We hardly win when he is on the field.

Honestly, even counting Rivera, this team hasn’t experienced much success with the offense centered around CMC.

The current success model is finding what you think is a forward thinking coach, a QB (whether winnable-with or franchise), meanwhile nesting the top WRs ie Chase/Burrow, Waddle/Hill, Brown/Smith, Evans/Godwin, Kupp/Robinson, Diggs/Davis.

Last year’s Super Bowl wouldn’t have been those teams without Kupp (the real 21 mvp) and Chase.

We’re on year 5ish jamming this square peg into a round hole w/Christian.

I know people think WR isn’t a problem but I see a glaring hole as big as QB and HC. The whole franchise needs to restructure how the offense is built. Well it isn’t even built anyways, no real vision, distinct features or identity.

Root and stem. Minus a few obvious players.

• Pie 1

15 hours ago, Coreyl90 said:

I would imagine he will play Sunday. You don't show your cards to the media and allow Kingsbury and company to game plan for what's coming

I'm sure they're quaking in their cleats and staying up at night trying to figure out our offense that resembles something my six year old would scratch out in crayon on a napkin.

• Pie 2

3 hours ago, davos said:

Honestly, even counting Rivera, this team hasn’t experienced much success with the offense centered around CMC.

The current success model is finding what you think is a forward thinking coach, a QB (whether winnable-with or franchise), meanwhile nesting the top WRs ie Chase/Burrow, Waddle/Hill, Brown/Smith, Evans/Godwin, Kupp/Robinson, Diggs/Davis.

Last year’s Super Bowl wouldn’t have been those teams without Kupp (the real 21 mvp) and Chase.

We’re on year 5ish jamming this square peg into a round hole w/Christian.

I know people think WR isn’t a problem but I see a glaring hole as big as QB and HC. The whole franchise needs to restructure how the offense is built. Well it isn’t even built anyways, no real vision, distinct features or identity.

Root and stem. Minus a few obvious players.

Building around a RB is stupid as fug.

• Flames 1

CMC is a phenomenon 

can’t help the club in the tub however 

two years in the tub….hard to care honestly 

they have 3 running backs and don’t use any of them correctly so …..does it matter 

not popular I know but they should find  a way to work the compensation and get a 2 and a 3 for him from a contender   San Diego.  LA.  Come to mind  better for everybody 

• Pie 1