• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Cardinals at Panthers GameDay Thread

Zod

3 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Hey look everyone another moron is making a gay joke in an attempt to degrade someone

Pretty soon the team will be school yard fighting like this in the locker room. YAY!! Another great start to a Panthers football season and the frustrated immature venting from the fans.

10 minutes ago, Pimpdaddy said:

...he was best available...I get it...when ur swingin for a qb...he was next in line...

Yeah, that is kind of my thought.  Rhule was desperate and decided to shoot the moon so to speak.  He started out making bad decisions and every decision regarding qb has compounded the initial bad decision.  Didn't work out, and it is going to cost him his job.  

Edited by Davidson Deac II

Just now, Davidson Deac II said:

Yeah, that is kind of my thought.  Rhule was desperate and decided to shoot the moon so to speak.  And every decision regarding qb has compounded the initial bad decision.  Didn't work out, and it is going to cost him his job.  

...lets hope so...we could of won today with any kind of competence .... in any offensive facet of the game..

10 minutes ago, scratched said:

We ran the football “13” times. In 4 quarters of football!  I don’t care what anyone says, 13 rushing attempts is a disaster! And that’s on coaching!!!! 

NE has GB in OT with a 3rd string QB! Somebody needs to be fired.. and do it tonight, no reason to wait!

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1