• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The crazy thing is we would be 3-0 with Cam Newton

OneBadCat

46 minutes ago, WUnderhill said:

Forget this year, I’m 100% convinced that if Hurney had his way we would have kept Cam on the final year of his contract, not signed Bridgewater, and in turn traded up for Justin Herbert. The effects of the fat fool will be felt for generations.

Hurney and Rivera were reported to have been ready to offer Newton a big extension.

David Tepper nixed the idea.

• Pie 1

18 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:
1 hour ago, WUnderhill said:

if Hurney had his way we would have kept Cam on the final year of his contract, not signed Bridgewater, and in turn traded up for Justin Herbert. The effects of the fat fool will be felt for generations.

Hurney and Rivera were reported to have been ready t

19 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Hurney and Rivera were reported to have been ready to offer Newton a big extension.

David Tepper nixed the idea.

And Hurney reportedly loved Herbert. Too bad Brady and Rhule reportedly loved Bridgewater and went into the draft thinking we had a QB.

This team and staff are so mediocre it has cost us the last 3 seasons and at least two more once they’re removed…..we did the opposite of what winning franchises do and the proof is clear, I knew when we released cam with no plan in place, in favor of a first time hc we were doomed. 

premarure post cam has been some of worst football this team has displayed in decades 

Not if Rhule and McAdoo are the coaches. 

if you invented some magic world where Cam was here and we had the same roster and a different staff? We probably have a better record.  A good staff would basically have run Cam and CMC 40 times a game.  And that wins more than 1 game.   

wow you guys are still around? uh yea no cam is trash now and no team is interested in him for that reason same with baker. should’ve rolled over that 6m from last year too what a fuging waste, but I’m sure Tepper made y’all fall for it and tune in lmao

dont be stupid 

and let’s not do the whole but but cam is waiting for that perfect situation; HE’S the one turning down teams lol…you stans crack me up

Edited by onmyown
  • Beer 1
  • Poo 4

1 hour ago, OneBadCat said:

Just proof that egos run the NFL. 

You can’t tell me that Cam wouldn’t fair better than this. Hell he already did after being signed off his couch. 

All of our passes are PA and rollouts because Baker can’t throw over singleback formation without being batted down. 

Cam would at least be keeping this defense fresh with automatic 3rd/4th and short conversions.

The line is significantly better than last year. Cam would have feasted. But  Rhule is determined to outsmart himself out of a job for some reason.

Moreover Cam was cool and collected and made the right reads more often than not. Cam also has the swag and clutch factor. Darnold is a chicken poo and Baker is a nervous train wreck guessing whether it’s okay the throw ball because of his height .

Give me all the poo because I’m still right. We keep assembling rosters that Cam would have succeeded with and Rhule continues to think he knows better. 

Hell last week we ran RPO all game like Baker is some kind of duel threat. None of this poo makes sense. 

Let. It. Go.

• Poo 1

No we wouldn't, but you guys keep up that active imagination.  Cam couldn't win with the Patriots, couldn't win with us last year, and is sitting on the couch at home this year because no one wants him.  

He can't throw the ball well anymore.  Hasn't been able to in several years.  Unless he becomes a backup somewhere, he is done.  

Edited by Davidson Deac II