• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

RUMOR: Panthers are trying to trade Christian McCaffrey to the Buffalo Bills & Robbie Anderson to the Green Bay Packers

TheSpecialJuan

Trading away CMC doesn't make sense.

Now letting Robby go, however, does.

Robby  is like what, our third biggest cap hit next season and he's like the what, fifth best receiver on the team?

CMC is our best running back, our second best receiver, third best blocker and will consistently give you a big play in every freaking game if you just give him the ball. Hell, the guy might be the best QB on the team, we just haven't tried him there yet.

Robby will give you two receptions, four dropped balls and an unintelligible tweet each week. Send him to Greed Bay.

• Pie 6
  • Beer 1

1 minute ago, Khyber53 said:

CMC is our best running back, our second best receiver, third best blocker and will consistently give you a big play in every freaking game if you just give him the ball. Hell, the guy might be the best QB on the team, we just haven't tried him there yet.

He has been carrying the offense since Cam went down and it hasn't worked well yet. I would rather get a pick then all his crazy stats before he is IRed again. His 1000+ / 1000+ year we won 5 games. 

Can't build an offense around an allstar RB, we done tried and failed, so getting value for him is not a bad option at the right price now. I still don't think much happens before we play this weekend or even next weekend. 

I am curious to see how much he even wants to be here anymore.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1

7 minutes ago, stbugs said:

If I’m the Bills, I’ve already made the deal. Top RB for Singletary (or any RB they have) and pick 64? Hell yeah. A D can’t focus on both Allen and CMC. Damn, that offense would be silly.

You would think that a deal with the Bills would be a first round pick, which will be the same as an early second round pick in terms of the talent available.  If the discussions are real and have focused on a second round pick, they should have said yes before we were even done getting the words of the offer out.

• Beer 1

I might be in the minority here, but I would be pissed off if we traded CMC. Especially for anything less than a first rounder, but I don’t think that you let his talent go. You can trade Robbie, I don’t really care about that. But trading away our most talented offense of player before we bring in another coach that may be able to use him in the best ways doesn’t make much sense to me. CMC could sweeten the pot more than another draft pick to land a good head coach candidate. 

• Pie 2

Reminds me of when a family fan had an auction and stopped it within 20 minutes. He got up and said " If Im going to give it away, its going to be my choice" fyi the suction made a mistake on the address and much less people showed. So no issue.

Id prefer to hold on to both than get a late 2nd for a weapon like CMC. WR market is insane, that still not enough for luc-dawg.....pass on both.

CMC is an ELITE RB, sure RBs are devalued now but you don't trade an ELITE player away for nothing. Anything short of a 1st rounder is a trash deal. Future late 1st rounds picks aren't guarantees. It's like you're willing to pay $100 for a $10 quick pick ticket to mega millions, good luck with those odds. 

With all of these tweets coming out about how toxic Rhule and his regime is, it's a blessing to have them fired this early into the season. Lets really see if Wilks can put these defenders in positions to succeed for the rest of the season. Maybe we won't win more games, but players will care about their stats such as INTs and sacks!