• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hendon Hooker

Mayor Qumiby

Nothing but hometown pride for this kid and his family. I know the family well and literally watched him grow up. My brother even taught him in high school. His dad holds multiple records at A&T and is a great motivator and mentor to athlete's in this area growing up. Im certainly biased but I'm praying nothing but the best for him. He's league bound. 

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1

6 hours ago, ForJimmy said:

The UT offense is that fast pace spread offense that their coach used at UCF and I'm not sure how well it will translate. 

It won't translate at all. Josh Heupel is a genius at getting wr's wide ass open. He won't have those windows in the NFL. Are we already done with Corral? Seems like a pretty big waste of draft capital if so. Some NFL evaluators had him as the no. 1 prospect out of college. Maybe we just give him a chance. 

Never have understood why the age thing matters.  Well, other than having a slightly shorter NFL career.  But if we want someone to come in and play well within a year or two of being drafted, I prefer a 25 year old young man over a 21 year old kid.  I think there is slightly less of a chance that the 25 year gets scarred by the constant pressure of being an NFL QB.  

• Beer 1

oh my god no

hendon hooker is older than the volunteers head coach. He's beat up on garbage opponents.

he's never won a game against a team worth a poo. his biggest win was last year, and that was just to stop their losing streak against the Commodores. That was a game he completed 10/18 passes for 150 yards. 

their biggest win this year, depending on who you cheer for, is either against a terrible florida team that beats them in Gainesville (or if their coach had kicked a damn xp), or against an LSU team coached by someone that couldn't win in the ACC. 

Tennessee is losing at least 3 of their next 4, including probably getting mercy ruled in Athens. 

Tennessee fans are absolutely disgusting, demented creatures and I dont want to know what motivates them. 

"oh fiz, you don't know anything about tennessee fans. you are so mean."

bitch i went to grad school in knoxville. I've seen tennessee fans up close, in their natural environment, and i still don't understand what motives those pig people. i watched people refused entry to neyland stadium because they didn't know they had to leave their assault rifles in the car or that their children needed to have clothes on. i volunteered for the red cross and had to help carry dead bodies out of the stadium because an idiot got drunk and forgot to charge their LVAD. I saw people fall from the upper deck and land in the concourse ON MULTIPLE OCCASIONS. 

I WAS THERE WHEN THEY LOST TO GEORGIA STATE

I WAS THERE WHEN THE MORMONS CELEBRATED ON THEIR FIELDS AND THE COPS HAD TO CLEAR THEIR FANS OUT OF THE STADIUM

Knoxville is the worst city in a state that has Gatlinburg, AND I DID ROTATIONS AT LACONTE

There are suburbs in Florida that are better college towns than Knoxville

The women in Knoxville are average on their best day, married by 20 and obese by 22. 

The best beer is a North Carolina brewery that opened there out of pity. 

The best restaurant is an abomination of a sports bar that serves Sushi. Either that or a hot dog cart outside where a club used to be downtown which tbh is p good

The zoo sucks too

There's a reason they researched the nuclear bomb just outside of town; if they messed up and set it off, nothing of value would have been lost

fug hendon hooker

fug the tennessee volunteers

fug Smokey

fug 10 dollars to park on campus

fug that shitty starbucks inside their library

fug every single dipshit driving a King Ranch XL they're upside down on, on their way to their job working commercial insurance that their dad gave them with a bed without a scratch 

fug everything in turkey creek, especially that total wine that always tried to get me to buy Tower vodka instead of Tito's. NO ITS NOT THE SAME DARYL GET OUT OF MY WAY

• Pie 2
  • Beer 2
  • Flames 5