• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Rams GameDay Thread

Zod

Man this offense is excruciating PJ has been around for three years now. If you always knew he was going to be this limited if he ever came in there's zero purpose in giving him a roster spot in the first place. Find a backup that at least gives you a chance of making something happen further down the field.

• Pie 1

Always said I didn't want Jackson back.....all mouth and nothing to back it up.  He's a below average corner.  I have no clue why we paid and retained him.  I said he could walk.

No one will like to hear this, but Henderson is better than DJack and the way he's played that ain't saying much.

Both the DJack and Ian Thomas signings were about as dumb as it gets.  If it was Rhule who wanted them back then fine....he's gone, but if Fitterer thought it was a good idea to bring these bums back then he needs to be fired too.

Just now, FuFuLamePoo said:

Man this offense is excruciating PJ has been around for three years now. If you always knew he was going to be this limited if he ever came in there's zero purpose in giving him a roster spot in the first place. Find a backup that at least gives you a chance of making something happen further down the field.

Technically he's the 4th QB on the roster... and McAdoo didn't choose to keep him around.