• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Rams GameDay Thread

Zod

1 minute ago, countryboi said:

If you don’t believe in PJ why is he on the field?

Because he is our only option besides a quarterback we just got off the practice squad.  Can't blame Wilks for this atrocious offense after a week. This is the poo stain Matt Rhule left us.

Edited by Cam Lawter
  • Pie 1

1 minute ago, SpeedOFLight said:

No man I wasn’t saying you.  Football is an intense sport and players and coaches get into it all the time. I was making a point . So smith can punch two team mates and that is overlooked but Robbie did what wrong? If he is not worth it for us , same with Moore. Our wrs numbers are bad all around 

You can look at my post history though. Smitty is one of my favorite football players of all time but I have had criticisms with him as a teammate and as sad as it was, I even supported sending him out because of the rumors of how he treated Cam. 

I wont defend any player that makes an ass of himself, no matter who it is. 

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, Silent Majority said:

You blame a coach for playing it close to the vest in a 10-7 game with a professional QB who can't complete a forward pass?

What is happening now was inevitable yes.  As I said when it was 10-7.  When the defense starts to totally stay home and play the los it's not going to work anymore and we will start to continuously go 3 and out and the defense will get gassed.  I said that in the second when we had the lead.  What has happened?

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, Day1PanthersFan said:

Rings Of Power is trash, it makes the Hobbit movies look good , plus Amazon is Doing to Tolkien lore what David Tepper did to us, bought a great thing and proceeded to drive it into the trash 

Ive never read the books so that doesnt effect me.