• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

We are the only team in the NFL with 5 losses

Hoenheim

18 minutes ago, CarolinaRideorDie said:

This is eerily similar to Cam Newton with the rise of Hendon Hooker, the QB from TN. Cam Newton took the NCAAF by storm and was unstoppable, he beat great teams too. Let's see if TN can make it to the finals. I think if they win the Championship, you have to strongly consider Hooker as a candidate, the kid is from Greensboro, NC too. 

don't jinx it

• Beer 1

2 hours ago, CarolinaRideorDie said:

This is eerily similar to Cam Newton with the rise of Hendon Hooker, the QB from TN. Cam Newton took the NCAAF by storm and was unstoppable, he beat great teams too. Let's see if TN can make it to the finals. I think if they win the Championship, you have to strongly consider Hooker as a candidate, the kid is from Greensboro, NC too. 

There is no similarities between Cam and Herndon Hooker in college except the fact that they are black QB’s. Herndon’s situation actually is more similar to Weinke and Weeden in that they are older QB’s beating up on 18-21 year old kids. There is NO way that we should consider Hooker at all with our 1st round pick. He’s a 3rd-4th pick based on his body of work, skill set, and other factors (age, scheme versatility, mechanics, footwork, tools, ceiling). Levis, Young, or Stroud are the only choices if we are looking QB at the top of the draft (and I’m on the fence about Levis, because he will be 24 before his rookie year). 

Edited by roaddog96
Spelling edit
  • Pie 1

2 minutes ago, roaddog96 said:

There is no similarities between Cam and Herndon Hooker in college except the fact that they are black QB’s. Herndon’s situation actually is more similar to Weinke and Weeden in that they’re older QB’s beating up on 18-21 year old kids. There is NO way that we should consider Hooker at all with our 1st round pick. He’s a 3rd-4th pick based on his body of work, skill set, and other factors (age, scheme versatility, mechanics, footwork, tools, ceiling). Levis, Young, or Stroud are the only choices if we are looking QB at the top of the draft (and I’m on the fence about Levis, because he will be 24 before his rookie year). 

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/nfl-week-6-grades-bills-earn-a-for-getting-revenge-vs-chiefs-packers-get-f-after-embarrassing-loss/

weekend recap

4 hours ago, rayzor said:

i hope there's better options, but the top 2 i keep seeing mentioned, Young and Stroud... i mean Young is short. Looks like he's got exactly what you need between the ears for someone of his stature and the 'not as lazy as you would think' comparisons to wilson in his immediate problem solving skills....but still he's short and he's from alabama and which stud QBs have come from bama?

meanwhile stroud has the size, he's got the arm, he's got the touch, and he's got everything going on between the ears you would want. he's got poise...but just like bama QBs, OSU QBS tend to be not as good as they were in college and rarely live up to the hype.

so are there other stud options? i see hooker mentioned and he's kind of a local "kid" but he's not hyped at all despite rock star stats i see. i mean last year 31 TD passes and only 3 INTs? why is this kid not hyped?

Will Levis