• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Robbie Anderson traded to Arizona

jamos14

43 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

Honestly the reaction means he struck a nerve. Robbie is a Cardinal now and should be focused on that and building a relationship with Murray, not what a former player on his former team is saying on a podcast…

He talks pretty hard on social media. Somehow im guessing J-Stew would break his bony ass in half were they to have a physical altercation.

• Beer 1

2 minutes ago, SCMunnerlyn1 said:

He also called someone much older than him a Jit. Its ok to be good at football and still be an idiot. Unfortunately having an attitude and being a liability at the same time..turns out not ok.

I agree he's an idiot. But that's not the same as stupid or dumb. Different connotation imo. Idiot doesn't speak to someone's intelligence. More along the lines of foolish.

• Pie 1

It was clear Robbie was upset when his coach was fired .  His lack of touches also made him mad .  We have a QB and OC problem and nothing can fix that this year .   We are in another rebuild and Robbie wanted no part of this so he did what he knew would get him booted from the team . He is not a team player .  Fits did what he had to do with a bad situation . This is not a reflection on Wilkes .

• Pie 1

5 minutes ago, Luciu5 said:

I agree he's an idiot. But that's not the same as stupid or dumb. Different connotation imo. Idiot doesn't speak to someone's intelligence. More along the lines of foolish.

you getting in the weeds now. 

Yeah, calling someone an idiot most certainly can speak to someone's intelligence.   And a smart person can also do something incredibly dumb or stupid. 

Robbie Anderson overall hasn't been a good fit here.  And this is the conclusion of that.  From contract, to being one dimensional, to not having the resume to match the persona he puts out there.  This is the end.  Wish him well.  Glad he is gone. 

• Beer 1

10 minutes ago, Luciu5 said:

umm

Idiot

id·i·ot
/ˈidēət/
noun

1. INFORMAL
    a stupid person.

1 hour ago, Luciu5 said:

Because he speaks with a different dialect? So are all British people fuging stupid as well?

Odd as this sounds, his spelling was perfect for the dialect he was portraying. When "finna" is spelled correctly and he made sure autocorrect didn't fix it. I guarantee he isn't as "stupid" as people think. His dialect is his dialect, same as British or Aussies have a dialect, and he types to match his dialect intentionally.

You're just racist. Straight up.

There is a difference between dialect and bad grammar. Type however or dress however you want but bad grammar does leave others to think you are dumb.

• Beer 1

16 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

So he didn't really give a sh*t about being as Rhule guy anyway. Temple guys probably just came for the money and soft coaching

Or he saw the writing on the wall and was finding himself on the preverbial outside along with Rhule. I'm just speculating, but it wouldn't surprise me at all.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 3

16 hours ago, AggieLean said:

It’s a whole thing/style in the south east; in particular, Florida(guess what?! where Robbie is from), and coastal GA and SC. Are all them morons? I don’t care about one talking about his play, and I really don’t care about one talking about his clothes. 

As for the rest;  what did you respond for if you’re not who I’m talking about? Maybe you should go at those who call him that due to his hair. I guarantee we’ll have this conversation again, you and I, when a few of the QBs coming out in this draft are labeled as “running QBs” when they’re not. I guaren-d*mn-tee it. Just like I guarentee ole Brooklyn will be back defending their right to say it. I look forward to it. 

Ok, see ya then.