• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Robby Anderson went OFF on Jonathan Stewart -Riot Report

WarPanthers89

4 minutes ago, jayboogieman said:

I like when you post sensible takes like this. That said, would you say the same thing if Robbie had went to App, ECU, Duke, State, or Wake? When you're in UNC homer mode, you don't seem to have any bounds.

You will never hear or see a UNC student athlete past or present slaughter the English language like Robby. I don’t understand this “homer” crap I keep being accused of on here about UNC. 

Anderson is lucky Coach Joe didn’t stone cold stunner him when got in his face. I guarantee Daily is the toughest WR coach in the league. Not a guy you want to square up against. 

Edited by 4Corners

RA is very narcissistic.  Every time this dude speaks it seems he's trying to control other's action or force his opinion on them.  Telling fans what to do, yelling at his coach, going off on Stew.  This guy is unhinged if he can't see that his actions Sunday deviate from the accepted conduct of professionals by a wide margin.  Of course people are going to talk  about it.  So glad he is someone else's problem now. 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 3

2 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

You will never hear or see a UNC student athlete past or present slaughter the English language like Robby. I don’t understand this “homer” crap I keep being accused of on here about UNC. 

Anderson is lucky Coach Joe didn’t stone cold stunner him when got in his face. I guarantee Daily is the toughest WR coach in the league. Not a guy you want to square up against. 

The homer stuff comes from some of your poo talking about other NC schools and their fans and students.

• Pie 1

Hilarious hypocrisy - RA tweets controversial stuff all year, talks crap about maybe Darnold and definitely Baker - then tries to backpedal - and shockingly has no chemistry with the man.  Then shows his but on national TV and gets thrown off the field.  Then gets mad cause JT says a perfectly reasonable statement about his lack of maturity?  Get outta here...what a child.....

• Pie 1

Robbie had every right to be frustrated and I empathize with that. This offense is abysmal and no one is looking good in it. But there's a right way and a wrong way to handle these things. 

Jawing with a coach then stewing by yourself on the sidelines would fall under the wrong category.

Hell, had he just stewed by himself on the sideline without saying anything this would be a non-starter. 

Zero accountability on his end in the whole situation, that's why he looks like a dick. 

• Pie 1