• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ok, so now that we know 100% that QB will be our pick in rd 1.. Let’s talk about our 2nd biggest need, WR. Who do we love in the 2nd?

panthersgreenville

56 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

He's no Julius Peppers.  He's got a lot potential to be great in the league though. 

He's too raw to be the 1st pick.  But he is good. I would have to see who he's competing with for best overall DE to say whether or not I would take him in the top 10.

I hate UNC with a passion but motherfug julius peppers in college was a must watch.  He was amazing.  I thought he could have even more stats because it felt like he was just toying with the offense at times. 

• Pie 1

30 minutes ago, Aussie Tank said:

There’s a good chance were taking a RB in the second after we trade CMC. I got a sneaky feeling were gonna end up with Bill O’Brien, Bryce Young and Jahmyr Gibbs. Trying to get a Alabama to Carolina pipeline going 

Thats we have been trying to tell you.  Running backs grow on trees.  You dont need to spend a high draft pick to get a good one. 

4 hours ago, rippadonn said:

The next coach may love Corral. Young offensive mind with NFL experience as HC?!

Lane Kiffin. Don't speak too soon. THAT could happen.

If we get the top pick in the draft there is no way that Corral is even a factor on if we draft a qb or not.  Corral could end up being good but he went in the third for a reason.

The WR talent is looking pretty unreal with Smith-Njigba, Mims, Boutte, Jordan Addison & Hyatt.

Addison in particular is amazing. He gives me that instant hit Jefferson/OBJ style vibes.

Would be pretty cool to grab one if we somehow have an extra round 1. You can never be short of playmakers.

I want Grayson McCall. Point. Blank. Period.

The only QB I wanted from this past draft was Bailey Zappe. The only QB I want in this draft is Grayson McCall. People here are going to slobber over CJ Stroud and some other P5 bums, but McCall is where it's at. 

Broke Tua's record for passer efficiency. Has like 70 TD passes to 5 interceptions in a little more than two full seasons. He out played Zac Wilson in 2020 in his freshman year. 

Give me McCall.