• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

CMC to the 49ers

Ricky Spanish

27 minutes ago, top dawg said:

The tank is on. This dude just accounted for 75 percent of our offense. He was indeed our leading receiver--well, actually Robbie was technically, since CMC is an RB. We should be fairly sad on offense, and we were already poo.

So you wanted to win games this year with a 1-5 record already?? 

Now, this team will officially be worse than the 2010 team, if it wasn’t already. That number 1 pick is a lock. 

I was in the camp that wanted to trade him for picks, but my heart did drop when I saw that update. CMC was a special player for us, and I’ll miss him. I hope he does well, but I hope the 9ers still crash and burn. We need that with those picks. 

• Pie 4

1 minute ago, Hugo said:

Tell me how getting the 60th pick and the 90th pick in next years draft helps replacing a top 15 talent in the NFL. This is one of the worst trade in our history

It probably won't be that low. The 58th pick last year was Nick Bolton. Jeremy Chinn was pick 64. You find good value in that area of the draft. This is a clear offensive rebuild and McCaffrey was not apart of their plans clearly. 

• Beer 1