• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

DJ Moore should not have been penalized for helmet removal

Zod

Yup, got hosed. Those refs were atrocious yesterday. Hopefully, Vilma and the other mouth breather announcer feel like a holes after poo talking moore the rest of the game.

Also, like I said yesterday, I swear a falcons DT took his helmet off on the field in the first half after making a stop. 

Edited by The Lobo
  • Pie 8
  • Beer 1

It's always been called this way, if inconsistently, and he sure wasn't thinking about a rule when he did it. Was a dumb thing to do and he lost the flag roulette. Is what it is.

I'm a major DJ supporter. Guy just made a mistake that cost the team. It happens.

Edited by KSpan
  • Pie 5
  • Beer 1
  • Poo 2

Just now, KSpan said:

It's always been called this way, if inconsistently, and he sure wasn't thinking about a rule when he did it. Was a dumb thing to do and he lost the flag roulette. Is what it is.

I’ve never ever seen a player flagged for taking their helmet off to celebrate out of bounds. I’ve seen it a few times in the end zone or on the regular field. Aka in the field of play. 

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1