• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Is this the best O-line since 2003?

TheBigKat

10 minutes ago, TheBigKat said:

I don’t think the 2015 O-line was anything more than serviceable. Where in 2003 yes it was a veteran O-line that was roided up like hell but guys like Steussie, Donalley, Mitchell were just opening lanes and the Mack truck known as Davis bulldozed through them.

If the Panthers are to have lasting success it starts with the lines and personally while I give Fitterer grief, what he’s done to retool the O-line in 2 seasons (Ekewonu, Corbett, Bozeman, Christensen) was nothing short of amazing work 

D125B898-D4EF-485D-BC8A-F98A681BABC6.jpeg

2008 was a really good line. 

• Pie 3

2015 oline serviceable? Wut? Pretty sure it ranked like #2 and was on or near the top of every known measurable we have.

furthermore, just watching how they moved with a qb like cam thy year was impressive

there are many years cams oline was ‘serviceable’ ranking around 17/18, but 2015 I’m going with more than just serviceable 

• Pie 1