• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Broncos at Panthers Welcome Back Sam Darnold Gameday Thread!

Zod

Just now, Smithers said:

Yuck - was that a throwaway?  Hard to believe no one was open with a great blitz pickup like that 

Aside from DJs usual randoms before checking out or doubled, no one has been getting open, as usual. This has been a problem for every QB this year despite them all sucking anyways. It’s a lose lose offense.

• Pie 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• Agreed. I'm just saying that I have no statistical yardsticks I'm putting up. I don't really care what the stats and wins say. I care about what he LOOKS like. Even if we suck and the stats don't look great I want to see him making the lost of what's out there. Last year the offense overall sucked but it also very much felt like Bryce was a big part of the suck. There weren't many plays where you felt like "oh thank God we had Bryce Young at QB there to make chicken salad out of chicken poo". We saw that a handful of times all last year maybe. With a promising rookie QB in a bad situation you're going to see that a handful of times every week. You can get a game's worth of highlights out of Bryce's entire rookie season.
    • The base concepts and formations are probably far more realistic than most people give credit. You just won’t see any shifts or many pre-snap motions that teams actually run.    I have a feeling Madden 25 will take Madden 24s Bucs and Seattle playbook and give it to the Panthers, where in real life Caneles will make some minor changes that fit Bryce and the roster better. 
    • Canales will get the chance to establish an offense around what strengths he thinks Bryce has. He's obligated, or directed to do that this season. If it looks bad this season then Morgan will have to decide if Dave gave it an honest attempt before he gets the chance to do it around the qb of his choosing. That's how I see this all playing out.