• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

All aboard the Wilks Wagon

Zod

We could win out from here and I would still say explore all options in the offseason. We cannot afford to end up embarrassing ourselves again with the next head coaching hire by settling too soon. Bring in a consultant hire the best possible candidate for the job.

To me,  he is basically Ron with a more blitzing defense.  Which is what I thought we needed all along, but if you don't like run first ball control offense, and you know who you are,  Wilks is not your guy.  It might not be fun to watch but he will win.

Not many shootouts, but more wins than we have seen in the last 4 years for sure.

• Beer 1

27 minutes ago, Catsfan69 said:

You understand he is still having to use Rhules players, offensive playbook and defensive playbook right?

He also didn't have Sam till now.

The Bengals game was a complete embarrassment. Rhule won 3 in a row with Darnold. How much do you want to bet Wilks won’t do the same?

Seriously, all I see is another Fox/Rivera that wants to run the ball to shorten the game and try to make it close enough to win. Conservative defensive minded coaches are boring and becoming a thing of the past.

• Pie 1

Slow the horses,, We beat a bad Denver team , a bad Atlanta team.. and Tampa Bay.

We lost 4 since he took over.,  3-4 .. let’s give this experiment a little more time.  

yes he’s better than Rhule.. no he doesn’t have an NFL quarterback,, but let’s not just write checks to anyone who looks better than Rhule..  

let the season play out 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1