• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Seahawks GameDay Thread

Zod

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• It wasn't what I would call significant but he did miss some time with injury in his college career. It's not a comparison with Wilson. Wilson's college career largely looked like Horn's NFl career, minus the injury free last couple of years. Which, I suppose that is another arrow in the quiver of the Horn stans that say he will be healthy forever once he leaves us. There is no way to know. Also, even if that were the case, what would it matter? If he couldn't stay healthy for us but does elsewhere, what exactly are we supposed to do about it?
    • That and the fact he might be a one contract player given the age.  All that being said, I still would have preferred we gambled on him than someone like Wallace. Wallace just so clearly is in the mold of a Fitterer/Rhule "I'm smarter than everyone else" selection. At this point, stop being cute. Get players who can just fuging play. I feel like this is something we have lost the ability to do as a franchise.
    • I don’t think we will fire Canales unless we are looking at another 1-2 win season.  I think Tepper is going to have more patience with him, like he did Rhule.