• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Steelers at Panthers GameDay Thread

Zod

Just now, Hoenheim said:

Glad I  just listened to this one on the radio and got some stuff done today 

that's what I've done the last few weeks, figured with 2 straight wins and a game out of the division lead going against a crappy team I'd watch this game. bad decision

Just now, frankw said:

Settle down ya'll this putrid QB room needs to be purged of all inhabitants not named Matt Corral. We could have signed Mitch Trubisky all along before Darnold yet we still have Darnold truthers here. Direct your ire where it belongs. Scott Fitterer.

Sorry but CP4LIFE is an annoying little turd-burglar.   I keep forgetting how annoying he is.

But yeah...Fitterer needs to answer for this crap.

3 minutes ago, BIGH2001 said:

D Johnson - 10 targets, 10 catches for 98 yards 

It ain't even on Taylor, man...  that poo is on Holcomb.  They showed us what they were going to do after they saw what we were trying to do, and he didn't adjust at all.  And to me, Pickens isn't doing that poo.  He is impressive, but he doesn't get open on short and immediate stuff like Johnson.  Taylor matches up physically better with Pickens...  but nope, let's keep having Jaycee chase him all over the field when they have already told us, "that's cool, we just won't throw to him."

Holcomb is a fuging idiot.