• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Reminder: Robbie Anderson still has more receiving yards and touchdowns (as a Panther) this season than Ian Thomas

2 minutes ago, CPcavedweller said:

Which is why we need Mayer from Notre Dame. And Jalin Hyatt from Tennessee.

I'm telling you, Corral with Hyatt, Moore, Marshall, and Mayer would be a formidable group with a competent offensive coaching staff.

It's a good thing we hired an offensive rockstar this past offseason. I guess it's all in the pronunciation. 

1 hour ago, Ivan The Awesome said:

One is a wide receiver and the other is a tight end. Totally different functions in the offense. I get it, you're mad that Thomas got the bag is is ass cheeks. But it's asinine to compare the two. It's like comparing Brian Burns and Brown and being mad that Brown doesn't have as many tackles and Sacks as Burns. 

Spoiler: Robbie had 1 touchdown as a Panther this season. Had 206 yards total. Yeah, the fact that a decently paid TE can't match that at this point in the season is pathetic.

If Burns had 1 sack and Brown had 0 then yeah people would be right to complain.

There are FIFTY tight ends that have scored a touchdown this year and Ian Thomas is not one of them. He and his contract are ballsacks

Edited by Sean Payton's Vicodin
  • Pie 1
  • Flames 3