• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Baker Is Ballin

restNChrist

Panthers have horrible schemes when it comes to passing the ball. We need a new OC that cant develop plays for success and can work with the style QB we have. The reason we are even in this right now is because our run game. But the second we are forced to pass we are doomed. McAdoo is not the answer and neither is Darnold. We need a proven OC and QB and this team is set. I still feel Joe Brady was good but Rhule held him back. I think Rhule held back everybody.

• Pie 4

18 minutes ago, ncsfinest21 said:

Panthers have horrible schemes when it comes to passing the ball. We need a new OC that cant develop plays for success and can work with the style QB we have. The reason we are even in this right now is because our run game. But the second we are forced to pass we are doomed. McAdoo is not the answer and neither is Darnold. We need a proven OC and QB and this team is set. I still feel Joe Brady was good but Rhule held him back. I think Rhule held back everybody.

Soooooo... 

If Wilks is retained, anyone think he keeps McAdoo on this staff?

Only place I'd be somewhat happy with his input would be in a consultant role. Other than his eye for QB talent I'm hard pressed to find any reason to keep him around. 

4 hours ago, ColumbusCounty said:

Soooooo... 

If Wilks is retained, anyone think he keeps McAdoo on this staff?

Only place I'd be somewhat happy with his input would be in a consultant role. Other than his eye for QB talent I'm hard pressed to find any reason to keep him around. 

I think it's more likely than not. Wilks is a Rivera disciple. He's not going to go searching for some hotshot OC and McAdoo compliments the defense he wants to run.

1 hour ago, Day1PanthersFan said:

Not like I am a conspiracy theorist or anything , but is it reasonable to assume this was his plan all along, take the Carolina deal to get out of Cleveland, then play like Crap to get out of Carolina, then presto he is starting for the defending superbowl champs 

Either that or our offensive coaching really sucks 

So you are just now becoming aware that McAdoo sucks???

Were you in a coma??

2 hours ago, Day1PanthersFan said:

Not like I am a conspiracy theorist or anything , but is it reasonable to assume this was his plan all along, take the Carolina deal to get out of Cleveland, then play like Crap to get out of Carolina, then presto he is starting for the defending superbowl champs 

Either that or our offensive coaching really sucks 

“Defending superbowl champs” is a generous way of referring to the 5-10 Rams. His master plan was to force his way out of the Panthers to go to a worse team?