• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

So next week’s game against the Bucs is definitely rigged, right?

hepcat

3 minutes ago, raleigh-panther said:

Yep.  A little too much. 

I mean, who couldn’t forecast the end of the game last night.

The Panthers have to accept there will be 8 in the box 

this will be Darnold’s game to shine when he gets the chance 

they have to accept that middle must hold for the run and pressure Brady. He hates up the middle pressure 

with horn out, it’s a terrible blow as playing man is going to be rough and playing soft zone is right in Brady’s sweet spot 

finally, not over pursue as Brady gets rid of the ball quickly 

the Bucs have a very injured oline but the Panthers players have to execute everywhere 

I’ll say the Panthers win this game owing to the poor oline of the Bucs and the stronger oline of the Panthers 

The ‘Rudys’ win 21 to 16

I agree!! I hope someone can step up for Horn he is going to be missed but I think we can hold them off the Refs need to let them play

• Pie 1

Sunday, Jan 01, 2023 - NFL Football Game
01:00 PM 103 Carolina Panthers   +3 -118 o +135 o Ov 39 -110 o                    
104 Tampa Bay Buccaneers   -3 -102 o -155 o Un 39 -110 o

this line suggests it will be a similar game to last night. low scoring, FG game either way. TB12 will always be favored in this sort of game.

11 minutes ago, GOAT said:
Sunday, Jan 01, 2023 - NFL Football Game
01:00 PM 103 Carolina Panthers     +3 -118 o   +135 o   Ov 39 -110 o                    
104 Tampa Bay Buccaneers     -3 -102 o   -155 o   Un 39 -110 o

this line suggests it will be a similar game to last night. low scoring, FG game either way. TB12 will always be favored in this sort of game.

I think the wildcard here is Sam, imo.

If he plays like the QB3 of Arizona, then yeah it might be an unwatchable slogfest.

If he plays like he has done in the Panthers wins he's started, I think there is a chance the Panthers can make some big plays off playaction and take control of the game from the outset. 

Edited by glenwo2
  • Pie 2

2 hours ago, trueblade said:

If Wilks has success, wouldn't that be evidence that he is a good coach and that he did get a raw deal on Arizona? Wouldn't that make his lawsuit stronger? 

Exactly….so the NFL wants to make him look as bad as they can, that is if you believe these conspiracy theories…

• Beer 1

2 hours ago, mccjeff said:

If you, or any of us for that matter, were actually playing in the game then you might have a point about “losers mentality”. But you aren’t. None of us are. So I can’t really see how this thread on an obscure message board is going to have any impact on the game.

Hey man. Vibes beget vibes beget vibes. Be the change you want to see in the Universe. We manifest our own reality. 

What Arizona and New Orleans did not learn from watching tape is that, no matter how the refs call the game (and we know they will be in TB's favor), you get ahead and do not leave Brady any time on the clock. None. Nada. Zippo. I think Wilks knows this very well and will game plan accordingly. We got this.

8 hours ago, Donald LaFell said:

I think we’ll mess it up like 2004, but I can’t remember if that last game against the saints was a “win and in” situation. 

It was I was there. If we won we were in but the Saints needed the Rams to lose and they didn’t so the were eliminated as well.

• Pie 1

I think it's just best to be prepared for it.  Most likely, there will be a lot of question marks I think.  Brady brings the ratings, that's just how it is.  I believe to win we're going to need to have a convincing victory so we can get through the BS flags that will most likely get thrown.  But hey, who knows, maybe the NFL is ready to move on from Brady but I don't see it.

33 minutes ago, Zaximus said:

I think it's just best to be prepared for it.  Most likely, there will be a lot of question marks I think.  Brady brings the ratings, that's just how it is.  I believe to win we're going to need to have a convincing victory so we can get through the BS flags that will most likely get thrown.  But hey, who knows, maybe the NFL is ready to move on from Brady but I don't see it.

Nothing brings ratings of sports fans outside of a teams fan base than to watch an underdog play for glory.....

.....its ingrained in all humans to see something great that too often never happens in their own lives...................

There is no bigger underdog in all the NFL right now with a chance to make the playoffs than this black cat team...........

The game between the Panthers and Bucs is the most interesting game this weekend in part because of that.......

• Pie 1