• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jason LaCanfora: Panthers potential landing spot for Raiders QB Derek Carr

TheSpecialJuan

28 minutes ago, Catsfan69 said:

Did you see my post?

He's not in the building. Not at meetings, practice or lifting sessions. He's cleaned out his locker.

At any job in the world if you go home after a demotion and don't return to work that's quitting. 

It was  a mutual decision between the two sides to minimize disruption in the locker room. He didn't quit. It is okay to be wrong and move on. Saying the same thing over and over doesn't make it true.

• Pie 5
  • Beer 1

29 minutes ago, Catsfan69 said:

Did you see my post?

He's not in the building. Not at meetings, practice or lifting sessions. He's cleaned out his locker.

At any job in the world if you go home after a demotion and don't return to work that's quitting. 

Please explain why a person who has BEEN fired because of the chance of an injury would participate in practice, lifting or anything that might result in injury at the team facility? 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 2

43 minutes ago, Catsfan69 said:

Did you see my post?

Yeah, because they are cutting him and they won't let him play.

Lol. So who quit on who?

What an exceptionally strange take on a very obvious situation. 

• Pie 2

1 hour ago, Catsfan69 said:

If you go home and leave the building because you got benched that's quitting. 

He has left the team.

Where the hell are you getting this take from??  Is there any other journalist or source that agrees with this or are you just completing pulling it out of thin air??  Of course when it comes to QBs your takes have never been that good anyway so I guess it's par for the course...

• Pie 1