• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tom Brady looks gaunt

hepcat

3 hours ago, Anybodyhome said:

Joe Namath ended with the Rams, Johnny Unitas with the Chargers, Chris Carter went to Miami, Chris Chelios ended up with the Atlanta Thrashers, Emmitt Smith ended his career in Arizona, Shaq went to Boston, Hakeem Olajuwon to Toronto, Willie Mays was a NY Met, Henry Aaron went to Milwaukee and Tom Brady will be in Tampa.

All stayed too long and it was sad for me to see everyone on this list both in their prime and long after they should have walked away.

I remember each of those, and sad to see is a good way to describe it.

Add Favre to that list.  He retired, unretired, then hung around a year or so too long.

It makes me appreciate the guys to hung them up and left everybody wanting more.  Barry Sanders, Calvin Johnson, Jim Brown, and in hockey, Ken Dryden. 

• Beer 1

16 hours ago, hepcat said:

Is this man ok? He looks physically ill. Is it just the strange placement of the Botox in his eye brows? Is he finally starting to pay the price the deal he made with the devil? Is he just on a season long bender because of his divorce? I mean for a 45 year old sure I guess he still looks good but he also looks like he needs to eat real food again. I can see why he hasn’t played great this season, got no calories to burn!!!

I hope we destroy him. Nooo no fugk that. We WILL destroy him. 

18 hours ago, hepcat said:

Is this man ok? He looks physically ill. Is it just the strange placement of the Botox in his eye brows? Is he finally starting to pay the price the deal he made with the devil? Is he just on a season long bender because of his divorce? I mean for a 45 year old sure I guess he still looks good but he also looks like he needs to eat real food again. I can see why he hasn’t played great this season, got no calories to burn!!!

Let’s put this vampire, daywalker looking ass sumbitch out of commission for the last damn time on Sunday. 

• Flames 1

18 hours ago, hepcat said:

When a woman takes your kids and half your poo, you lose weight.

• Pie 2

17 hours ago, onmyown said:

Nah fug that. Don’t simp for a woman. I actually support Brady. He can still sling it enough and enjoys playing so let him do what he loves. Too bad if the lady doesn’t like it, men are really letting themselves go now days, catering to some BS and it’s pathetic. I support this. He has plenty of options I highly doubt he’ll be crying for long.

that said he is still a bitch otherwise.

Perfectly stated my man!! If she truly loved him she would realize he will not be able to play forever. Will still have PLENTY of years with him outside of the one thing he excels at, even if she had to wait another year or two. STAND BY YOUR MAN ladies! Not like he's a fug up. Of course, I'm assuming the reason for divorce is his playing too long, lol.

Edited by Dragoon11
  • Pie 1