• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Bucs GameDay Thread!

Zod

Just now, Castavar said:

How in the TF does a decimated Cards team have a better defense than ours, where we've spent the majority of our assets on defense lol

They were anemic last week and most of the year. I just can’t stand the incessant hype of Brady. He’s obviously had every possible advantage today. 

1 minute ago, USDepartmentOfSavagery said:

We lose. Put your energy into the hurricanes right now. They are on a 10 game wining streak and are legit sets Stanley Cup contenders. They have an owenership and front office that cares and prioritizes winning + one of the best rosters and prospect pools in the league and probably the best players coach the league has ever seen. 

LETS GO DEVILS 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• Poo 2

2 minutes ago, CPantherKing said:

Move Ekwonu to guard and be done with the fail pass blocking. Some of the worst pass blocking I have seen from a Panther LT. Right there with Byron Bell. Todd Steussie was a better pass blocker than Ekwonu. Easily costing the Panthers on 3 to 4 losses per season in the 4th quarter without question.

I love your takes.  

1 minute ago, ForJimmy said:

You mean a rookie LT who was raw at pass protection has some issues in the NFL on obvious passing downs? I don’t believe it! Impossible!

Well having a LT start with that issue seems perfectly acceptable to you. You clearly are okay with a LT who will keep you out of the playoffs with his pass blocking. That pass blocking won't improve for 3 more seasons if you are lucky. His waist bending and slow kick are not something that corrects easily.

• Poo 1

Just now, OldhamA said:

You mean once again we can't get any pressure on the opposing QB and the result??

The only games we won were when our RBs dominated. I mean we got 3 sacks and allowed 13 points against the Ravens and still lost. We had 8 QBs hits and 3 sacks today. That’s not terrible.

1 minute ago, kungfoodude said:

Did he whiff on the INT and Sam playing hero ball with a bad snap?

Keep believing in Santa Claus if you want, homie.

We Panthered this game up and Sam had a big role in it.

Did Darnold get beaten by the same player on the same route 3 times for 3 long TDs?

• Pie 1