• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Bucs GameDay Thread!

Zod

34 minutes ago, Randolph Panther said:

This is correct.  I assumed when they hung on to the three timeouts and kicked the quick FG that was what they were going to do.  Wilks is really poor with analytics and clock management aspect of the game.  There have been other instances like that throughout the season.  

Playing without your two best corners, on the road against Brady, you go for the god damn first down on 4 an inches.  I am so dissapointed that WIlks could not see and understand that.  I still just do not understand that decision.  That single decison probably swuing the game anywhere from 10-17 points easily.  

Especially when QB sneak with a mountain of bodies pushing from behind is about as automatic as it has ever been. Punting on 4th and inches from midfield is just bad football.

1 hour ago, PantherPhann89 said:

Truth be told, what cost is this game was the lack of consistent pass rush on key plays. Brady wouldn't have had time to hit Evans for 3 deep TD's...

We got burnt badly in the secondary and we just used an 8th overall pick on CB a year ago. Odds say even if we won today and made our way into the playoffs we would not shut down any of the better offenses in the NFC for four quarters. They have talent and good coaching too. At some point your offense and your QB have to lead you to more than 3 touchdowns. It's a high scoring league. That might be enough for mediocre teams but it is not getting you into a conference championship.