• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Adam Schefter: NFLPA is filing a grievance vs Panthers for the hardness of the playing field last Saturday

TheSpecialJuan

4 minutes ago, frankw said:

Shaq Thompson has publicly voiced his issue with grass vs turf at BOA. Is he one of those pussies?

I support the players playing on grass. That's not the issue. The issue is filing a grievance because the ground was hard. Who ever heard of such? Gimme a damned break! LOL

Just now, MtnJax said:

Lol what does CLTFC have to do with this? Those players would prefer real grass too

Pretty sure I've read that they prepare the grass/field much different for each sport and it would cost significantly more to have grass which is why Tepper's cheap ass switched to turf (and to make it cheaper to hold other events like concerts, etc.). I have no inherent issue with the soccer team at all and yeah I'm sure they'd prefer grass. Reality is they shouldn't be sharing a stadium OR the owner should fuging pay up

• Beer 2
  • Poo 2

1 minute ago, t96 said:

Pretty sure I've read that they prepare the grass/field much different for each sport and it would cost significantly more to have grass which is why Tepper's cheap ass switched to turf (and to make it cheaper to hold other events like concerts, etc.). I have no inherent issue with the soccer team at all and yeah I'm sure they'd prefer grass. Reality is they shouldn't be sharing a stadium OR the owner should fuging pay up

It’s mostly for the events. For the soccer team it’s only about the aesthetic of faded lines, it’s not a big deal. Richest owner in the league just needs to stop being cheap.

This all started because Goff bitched and moaned and he’s the player rep for the lions.

Interesting how the NFLPA do that when the Lions current field is in the current turf lawsuit all together.

Fun fact…Bank of Americas field turf isn’t in that lawsuit because it’s not the cheap stuff contrary to popular belief.

Edited by Panthercougar68