• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Marc Ryan: Wilks Unlikely To Be Next HC. Tepper has Affinity for Demeco Ryans.

Proudiddy

5 hours ago, Bear Hands said:

Ryans should have a good network to pry from and be an attractor for players.  One of the few DCs I'd be cool with.  

https://www.nbcsports.com/bayarea/49ers/why-nick-bosa-considers-49ers-demeco-ryans-best-d-coordinator-nfl-career

Brian Griese and James Cregg could both be options on offense.  

Wilkes has a lot of relationships across the league. Give him a chance to see who he would hire as O.C. This will be the 2nd time he was screwed over.

• Pie 1

Our next HC being defensive minded isn't a deal breaker. We've seen the genius OC Hackett and McDaniels do poorly as HC. Some guys just don't have it to lead men and that is the greatest quality of a HC. This team has played harder and better under Wilks, I just hope our future HC can settle to the QB situation once and for all. 

Lol....i know this, you cant be all for bringing in a new HC and at same time be all for bringing Darnold back. Nobody is going to want to attach their job to him and why would they? I like wilks but if its a new HC it just reinforces a new QB is coming in as well. 

2 hours ago, Stuart Smith said:

Wilkes has a lot of relationships across the league. Give him a chance to see who he would hire as O.C. This will be the 2nd time he was screwed over.

He screwed himself over by getting run over by the Bengals and the Steelers and losing to the Bucs (not going for it on 4th and short and leaving his CBs in Cover 3). 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1