• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

MNF: Bills vs. Bengals *game suspended* - prayers for Damar Hamlin

LinvilleGorge

1 minute ago, Wanderlai said:

Hamlin given cpr on the field in front of the players and the world....but they were going to give them 5 min to warm up and process what happened before resuming play...heartless.

NFL don’t care. They make too much money and got the USA by the balls for entertainment they know they can do whatever they want. Goodell is a classless shitbag. 

• Beer 1

Just now, USDepartmentOfSavagery said:

Wouldn’t be surprised if the league tried to pressure the teams into plying and they said no. 

That was one of the scariest things I’ve seen maybe ever on live tv outside of war correspondence. 

What are the sponsors for this game?

So we can go to each of them and tell them "F*CK YOU AND YOUR PRODUCT"?

3 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Pretty sure it was.

yeah I think so. My assumption was the officials were telling the coaches the game had been canceled, but with the amount of time it took to hit the rest of us, I don't think so. I think it was the opposite - the coaches telling the officials the players would not be resuming play tonight.

edit: referring here to the discussions outside the Bills lockeroom

Edited by mav1234
  • Pie 1

2 minutes ago, Wanderlai said:

Hamlin given cpr on the field in front of the players and the world....but they were going to give them 5 min to warm up and process what happened before resuming play...heartless.

That was most likely the officiating crew going through their own procedures. Not great obviously, but I can understand those guys not knowing what to do. No one on that field had the ability to officially make that call to cancel things.

I imagine everyone wanted to do the right thing but just didn’t know what that was immediately.

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Pretty sure it was.

I think it was them initially, definitely looked like it when Taylor went to talk to McD just after the refs were signaling for the game to restart and players started warming up. I'm sure the final call to officially suspend/postpone came from Goodell though.