• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

MNF: Bills vs. Bengals *game suspended* - prayers for Damar Hamlin

LinvilleGorge

1 minute ago, Mr. Scot said:

From what's been reported, the league told them they needed to get ready to play again in five minutes. Zac Taylor went over to the Bills sideline to talk to Sean McDermott. The two of them agreed they weren't going back out there and took their players back to the locker room.

If I could've, I would've called the league and told them to get ready to be given a huge middle finger in their faces. 

1 minute ago, Mr. Scot said:

From what's been reported, the league told them they needed to get ready to play again in five minutes. Zac Taylor went over to the Bills sideline to talk to Sean McDermott. The two of them agreed they weren't going back out there and took their players back to the locker room.

If true, Goodell needs to go ahead and resign. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2
  • Flames 1

14 minutes ago, mav1234 said:

I mean the coaches actually did have to intervene to prevent the officials from warming the players up and returning to the field.

Then we had to wait how long for anything close to an official announcement?

Really fuged up response IMO.

Totally agree.

It's bad enough that I believe Goodell should step down over this.

3 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

ESPN said some of the players also refused, or looked incredulous.