• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jim Harbaugh has convo with David Tepper

Daeavorn

5 hours ago, kungfoodude said:

Yeah, I am willing to give Fitterer a chance but if it comes down to a top coaching candidate wanting a change there......sorry 'bout your luck Fitty.

Jim isnt my #1 choice, but if all it takes is a top 8 contract and he wants ________ as GM.......like you said " sorry bout your luck there fitty and I hope you rented....." 

This is the type of move I want form the owner. Jim no matter what you, i, or others think, hes a B-I-G fish and tepper is deep ocean fishing here....doesnt matter if Jim doesnt want it, thats part of the reason for the call. 

Does anyone know what type of buy-out michigan has?? 7 million baylor price didnt stop tepper.......i hope at some point jim was a short-order cook as well.........and likes well-done steak with red dye and sugar.....

Edited by Basbear
  • Beer 1

13 minutes ago, LegioX said:

Why did he get out of the NFL in the first place. That’s my question

I believe michigan offered over NFL money and jim went there in college...dream job blah blah blah....plus with some NFLers jim didnt connect well with. You have much more power&control in college.....at least before the new BS rules. NFL is going more and more of a NBA type coaching path.......the players ruin/run the teams..... like take this for example- just to prove the point- if lamar jackson went to the owner and was like " I'll sign a 38per type deal, but want steve wilks as HC"....I think john would be on market very shortly. 

• Beer 1

I will just mention that Jim flirted with the NFL (Vikings) last offseason and got a shiny new contract from Michigan.  I won’t ponder as to what that actually equates to in terms of motive.  Is he really that interested in the NFL?  If it is money David Tepper will pay him no doubt.  If he is seriously interested in the NFL and Tepper wants him this is probably a done deal.

1 minute ago, panthertime said:

Sign Harbaugh Tepper and find a way to move up to take a QB. My favorite: C.J. Stroud.

Wouldn't that be cool to see a Michigan man and an Ohio State QB?

Stroud is likely going #1 overall. The Texans need a QB too.  It ain't happening.  It's either him or Young and I just don't think the Texans are going to take an undersized QB.