• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jim Harbaugh has convo with David Tepper

Daeavorn

2 hours ago, PantherFanInPhilly said:

Not at all. Could just be him building more leverage for negotiations (with Michigan and the NFL).  I read he just hired a NFL agent as well. 

Do you know where you read that from? I’m not questioning you I’d just like to read it for myself. I love football rumors…can’t explain why.

42 minutes ago, The Lobo said:

Do you know where you read that from? I’m not questioning you I’d just like to read it for myself. I love football rumors…can’t explain why.

Same reason as me. As a Panthers fan, it is the most excitement we get these days. 

• Pie 2

1 hour ago, The Lobo said:

I just read people referring to it in a harbaugh thread on a Michigan forum (https://mgoblog.com/). Can't recall if there was an actual link or anything but seemed like it was common knowledge (to them at least). Could be BS for all I know. 

• Pie 1

3 hours ago, joemac said:

They can't mean 20 mil a year, can they?  

why not? it's really not an absurd amount for a top tier head coach. Hell, that's what DJ Moore makes. I like DJ but as an average 1WR he is nowhere near as valuable to a team as an elite head coach. It's frankly ridiculous to me that coach salaries aren't included in the salary cap and treated similar to players. Anyone contributing directly to success on the field should be under the salary cap umbrella (including assistant coaches, GM, etc.). Would make the league more competitive and interesting. And you'd potentially see more movement of head coaches just like movement of players. Instead the pats get to pay Belichick some unknown salary (that could easily be like $30M) while other teams in smaller markets can't pay whoever they have at HC anywhere near that. But I digress.

• Pie 1

35 minutes ago, Carl Spackler said:

If ninth among all WRs in yardage over the last 5 years is average, either 15 teams have disbanded or you're selling him short

And that's with our motley crew of misfit QBs... He and Darnold finally have chemistry after how long?

Edited by mav1234

46 minutes ago, Carl Spackler said:

If ninth among all WRs in yardage over the last 5 years is average, either 15 teams have disbanded or you're selling him short

Where does he rank in TDs? He's a very good WR but I wouldn't rank him top 10 in the league at his position. 9th in yardage over the last 5 years is impressive though.

4 hours ago, The Lobo said:

You don’t think Payton could go to Zona? 

I actually think Payton wants to go to Denver, Harbaugh wants to see if there is interest here. My guess is there are nothing but smokescreens until Black Monday. This coming Monday.

• Pie 1