• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Mike McDaniel

NAS

1 hour ago, glenwo2 said:

That would sound like such a Tepper thing to do. 

The same Tepper who stuck with Ron Rivera for 2 seasons after buying the team?  The same Tepper who basically kept Rhule for 3 seasons (albeit fired him at the quarter mark of the 3rd year)?

He's definitely not an impatient owner going off that.

• Pie 6

46 minutes ago, Mage said:

The same Tepper who stuck with Ron Rivera for 2 seasons after buying the team?  The same Tepper who basically kept Rhule for 3 seasons (albeit fired him at the quarter mark of the 3rd year)?

He's definitely not an impatient owner going off that.

Hey give me a break.

I'm still relatively new around these parts.    😂

• Beer 1

The guy made Tua look like an NFL QB.  The guy has looked trash until this year, when he suddenly looks like one of the better young QB's in the league - when he isn't concussed.  That's coaching and system.

Would instantly wash the Rhule out of our system.

• Pie 2

Miami didn't do all that tampering for nothing. I bet they've had a deal in the works under the table with Brady and Payton or Brady and Harbaugh for some time. Sucks for Mike McDaniel but he'll have another HC job by the weeks end. I'd be all for hiring him here as long as he doesn't bring Josh Boyer with him as the DC. 

• Pie 1

6 hours ago, glenwo2 said:

did the Dolphins sell part of their Ownership to Tepper or something?

That would sound like such a Tepper thing to do. 

And hell yeah I would hire him TODAY.

Didn’t we just get mad at repeat for waiting too long to a fits coach? I don’t think this is a “tepper thing to do.”

Stephen Ross is worse than tepper. It’s not even close.

10 hours ago, TLGPanthersFan said:

The fact he was having Tua playing at such a high level is amazing. Too bad it seems like injuries are gonna be the main reason for the collapse. 
Hard to win when the team can’t stay healthy. 

Agreed that McDaniel's has Tua playing at a higher level,,  but throwing to Tyreek Hill and Jaylen Waddle has helped immensely.

And I'd love to have Mike McDaniel's here..  and his assistant coaches.. and his Wide Receivers ..

Edited by OceanPanther
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1

2 hours ago, CmC2k said:

Miami didn't do all that tampering for nothing. I bet they've had a deal in the works under the table with Brady and Payton or Brady and Harbaugh for some time. Sucks for Mike McDaniel but he'll have another HC job by the weeks end. I'd be all for hiring him here as long as he doesn't bring Josh Boyer with him as the DC. 

There was supposedly a story on bringing Brady in as part of a front office hire in Miami with a plan to play QB with all those weapons until Flores sued. That story was then swiftly buried. I heard it on a few podcasts and the hosts were like what's up with this?

https://clutchpoints.com/dolphins-rumors-tom-bradys-big-miami-front-office-plan-that-got-ruined-revealed