• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Payton + Brady ???

chknwing

11 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

I said it elsewhere but I don't think this time is much different than when Payton took over in NO.  They didn't have a QB from the previous year, they went out and got Brees.  This is setup very similarly...  although I think Carr is more likely and a great fit. 

But interestingly enough, I heard the closing statement from Brady's postgame presser last night, and he is definitely gone from Tampa.  He essentially thanked the media for their relationship while he's been there and sounded like he was amazing he isn't done, appreciated his time there, but goodbye.

This is true but that was light years ago

16 minutes ago, philit99 said:

Have you seen his contact? It is insane, 99 million in dead cap space.

9C54029D-C2C1-4B0F-B9AA-C15235233BDE.thumb.jpeg.0a31741420ee05ade8501b837dab3f0b.jpeg

If Green Bay traded Rodgers as a designated post June 1st trade his dead cap hit is 30 million dollars spread over two seasons 15 Million for year 1 and 15 Million for year 2 the Packers would take!

• Pie 1

Actually I just want to win & win big! Beat teams big, put up 40+ points beat the living tar out of other teams and ask if they want more! I’m so done with the morale victories or at least we have good guys! Time to put on those ALL black uniforms and black hats… let’s give others black eyes and hit them one more time!! WIN WIN WIN!!! I’m not getting any younger.

• Pie 5
  • Beer 2

Just now, Carolina Mike said:

Actually I just want to win & win big! Beat teams big, put up 40+ points beat the living tar out of other teams and ask if they want more! I’m so done with the morale victories or at least we have good guys! Time to put on those ALL black uniforms and black hats… let’s give others black eyes and hit them one more time!! WIN WIN WIN!!! I’m not getting any younger.

Morgan Freeman Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Michael Richards Yes GIF

• Pie 2

19 minutes ago, Cullenator said:

Im not kidding myself into thinking anyone on mint st (or here for that matter) much gives a damn about what I do on my weekends but I would throw out all my Panthers gear and be done forever if either Brady or Rogers suits up in a Panthers uniform.

Muh precious mediocrity