• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Joe Person on possible coordinator candidates

ncfan

1 hour ago, Mr. Scot said:

The idea of, for lack of a better term, an intergenerational Panthers coaching staff is kind of amusing.

Imagine Ron Rivera with Dan Henning, for example...

Dom Capers with Rob Chudzinski 😄

Greg Roman is available as well. Dom and Fox are on staffs that are without HCs

26 minutes ago, jayboogieman said:

After actually nailing a first round QB pick and finally having back to back winning seasons... maybe /cdn-cgi/mirage/f74cb1776f1a5a75f5996c4de6bb61b20c5e5dfb9cbd633d0b5278c6d269ec4a/1280/https://media0.giphy.com/media/ChmEWOL7Vaz5u/200.gif

Oh yeah, and paying each fan a couple hundred grand

I’d settle for over 200 yards passing a game Season 5 Whatever GIF by Paramount+

• Pie 2

1 hour ago, RJK said:

I wonder when fans will start giving tepper props? During or after Reich and co get this franchise back on track?

I can feel the fire burning inside of him after all this critisicm to prove to the world HES MOTHER fugIN DAVID TEPPER and I like that in my owner.  

very strong desire for success and i think he will eventually get it

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, Mr. Scot said:

The idea of, for lack of a better term, an intergenerational Panthers coaching staff is kind of amusing.

Imagine Ron Rivera with Dan Henning, for example...

Dom Capers with Rob Chudzinski 😄

I still love me some Chud.  Prolly my favorite OC we've ever had.

8 hours ago, Prowler2k18 said:

We also interviewed Evero from Denver, the Broncos current DC. With inevitable staff changes coming, I wonder if Reich would consider adding him to the list of DC candidates?

2 hours ago, Wolfcop said:

My preference 

He would not be here long...likely to get an HC job by next year.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

1 minute ago, ladypanther said:

He would not be here long...likely to get an HC job by next year.

That should not be a a problem for us with a HC that has as many connections as corporal Clinger. He should be able find or maybe even have on staff waiting to take over.

Are we worried?

tv show bs GIF

• Pie 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• No matter what the conclusion/opinion/mindset we have regarding BY he is here and going to begin the year as QB1.  Nothing I type is going to change that. In paper the organization did a nice job of acquiring personnel that should be able to help a young QB transition and improve.  If our young QB does not transition or improve then we need to find another QB.    I hope BY is the answer but if not they  need to pivot. 
    • Trouba is a tool and he's a step slower.  I don't typically wish ill on any athlete, but when he crashed into the boards headhunting Necas the other night I really wanted him to be hurt because that's the karma he deserves.
    • Emperor's Vigor Tonic is touted as a strength and stamina enhancer, composed of a powerful blend of twelve natural ingredients. This supplement is designed to support male health by providing nutritional benefits and promoting overall bodily well-being. Available in the form of easy-to-swallow tablets, it is suitable for any man seeking to improve his health. In this review, we will take a closer look at Emperor’s Vigor Tonic to determine its effectiveness and value.   Emperor’s Vigor Tonic: My Honest Reviews and Feedback I've been using Emperor's Vigor Tonic for several months now, and I am truly impressed with the results. As someone constantly searching for effective, natural health supplements, this tonic has become a staple in my routine. One of the most noticeable benefits since I started taking Emperor’s Vigor Tonic is the substantial increase in my energy levels. It's not just a fleeting boost but a consistent surge that supports me through long, demanding days. Whether it's enduring long workouts or meeting the challenges of my hectic schedule, I feel significantly more energetic and resilient. The comprehensive blend of natural ingredients, like Dodder Seed, Wild Yam, and Cnidium Monnieri, also appears to be highly beneficial. I've noticed a marked reduction in post-workout inflammation, and my overall immune health seems to have improved as well. The daily capsule is incredibly easy to incorporate into my routine, ensuring I don't miss a day, which is vital for maintaining the benefits. Moreover, the customer service at Emperor’s Vigor Tonic is outstanding. They are responsive and genuinely seem to care about customer satisfaction, which is comforting. Also, the peace of mind provided by their 60-day money-back guarantee made the initial decision to try this product much easier. https://jobs.police1.com/job/jq8l6d/emperor’s-vigor-tonic-reviews-(beware-scam-alerts-exposed)-customer-say-about-side-effects/emperor’s-vigor-tonic-rev/florida