• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

REPORT: CJ Stroud is reportedly the “apple” of the Carolina Panthers’ eye at the moment.

On 1/29/2023 at 9:48 AM, Lurk21 said:

To me he has the most Mahomes vibe of the qbs I've seen in awhile. I mean that by how he surveys  the field and pocket maneuverability.  Always seems calm and collected. Not calling him Mahomes but similarities  do exist. 

I would give that distiction to Williams from SC but he is the best option imho as well.  Is he worth Ricky Williams/walker kinda package?  Hellz No.  This team needs able bodies so I would still keep the picks and positions for 2024 with Williams and Mayes.  Unless, Stroud drops to 6th-8th and move up only few spots and only give up a 2nd rd this year and few 3rd, 4th round picks the next.

On 1/28/2023 at 7:54 PM, Jon Snow said:

Like they would leak something like that if it were true. The chess match started earlier than I expected.  You can cross Stroud off the list.

Meh. It’s not a hard guess to make. Stroud is easily the top QB on my board. Someone putting 2 and 2 together on that isn’t hard

• Pie 1