• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL.com ranks Carolina 2022 draft class as worst in NFC South

rebelrouser

2 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

So that whole thing of not giving up a sack for over half a dozen games or so (I forgot the final total) was accomplished by a blocker who's "not good"? 🤔

You must have been watching different games than I was. I saw him beat, quite often. If a sack wasn't given up, it was due to Sam or PJ escaping. I didn't say he wasn't good.  I said he wasn't good in pass protection in big moments.

Go back and watch the last quarter of the Tampa Bay game. 

• Poo 1

My question is who is mostly responsible for our draft picks last year, Rhule or Fitt? Rhule was supposed to have control of the roster and draft picks. It'll be interesting to see Fitt's draft this year. Maybe it's too early to judge a draft class just one year but look at the Chiefs, they had a lot of rookies who contributed to their superbowl run. Draft smart and find players who can contribute immediately is the fastest way for a turnaround. We couldn't even find players who can contribute on a relatively talent depleted team. 

2 hours ago, mrcompletely11 said:

So by my count Fitt has hit on 3 picks.  Icky, Horn and BC.  Granted its early but as we sit today after 2 drafts those are the 3 guys that are starters and contributing.

I'm eager to see how Fitterer does with the keys unequivocally in his hand. But man some people here are fuging blind homers. When Hurney was here derping it up his picks were assessed by most here after one season. It's funny how standards change because some people have an affinity for Scott.

4 hours ago, CPcavedweller said:

You must have been watching different games than I was. I saw him beat, quite often. If a sack wasn't given up, it was due to Sam or PJ escaping. I didn't say he wasn't good.  I said he wasn't good in pass protection in big moments.

Go back and watch the last quarter of the Tampa Bay game. 

No he was watching the Carolina Panthers 

Sam didn’t start until late November. That would be mainly Baker with PJ starting some. You just make up poo and present it like facts. Still waiting on us to sign Glass’s UFL coach as OC and sign Glass to a contract…

3 hours ago, mrcompletely11 said:

So by my count Fitt has hit on 3 picks.  Icky, Horn and BC.  Granted its early but as we sit today after 2 drafts those are the 3 guys that are starters and contributing.

Not sure Fitt really gets any credit for the guys drafted prior to this offseason. 

Rhule was the GM so he does get the bulk of blame/credit. 

The reality of who was mostly responsible for each pick will likely never be known. What we do know is that from now on Fitterer is "The Guy." 

• Pie 1