• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Let's talk about the Will Levis hate

GOAT

1 hour ago, Call Me James said:

He wasn’t that good and had a bad injury history.

if he weren’t big, white, and an above average athlete no one would be speaking on him.

(Looks at the qb's rated above him)

Wtf does being white have to do with poo? What left wing corner of your ass did you pull that from?

1 hour ago, Mr. Scot said:

Here's the analysis Kaye is referencing...

Levis is an inconsistent player on tape, but he possesses ideal size, arm strength and athleticism. He is a power thrower, capable of fitting the ball into tight windows at the second and third levels. However, he needs to get more consistent underneath. He has bad misses, especially when throwing to the left. He tends to close off his front side, which severely impacts his ball placement. I admire his toughness to stand firm in the pocket, but his lack of awareness leads to him taking some monster hits, spawning ball-security issues. He moved around much better in 2021, showing quickness and power as a runner. This past fall, due to his own injuries and a lesser supporting cast, he wasn't as effective. Overall, Levis is gifted, but has some bad habits he needs to clean up in order to be a reliable NFL starter.

Kaye has stated several times that Levis is somebody the Panthers like a lot.

Chris Weinke had the same issue throwing across his body to the left.

• Pie 1

He reminds me of some bizarre cross between Carson Wentz and Blaine Gabbert 

if processing speed is the nfl moniker for success, Levis is not the guy 

then again, he is the size Reich likes and Reich was involved with Wentz 

…and I did watch Kentucky as I heard last year Tepper liked him

nis bad interceptions are really, really bad

never  draft a guy who puts Mayo in his coffee and eats bananas whole 

yeah, I said it 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

1 hour ago, GOAT said:

Okay maybe it's more so just the people on twitter that hate on Levis. The people in this thread seem positive about the pros and cons.

This dude on twitter is insufferable, he tweets about Levis every few minutes. Has Hooker ranked above him. It's really weird but I also know deep down what his shtick is.

He may hate Levi’s, but to me that’s the truth right there..he is weird as hell  if you have seen his TikTok postings, you’d be, awww, no

id rather  they trade down if freaking Levis is the choice…either get  the top two or trade down if possible and pick up the college version of Geno  smith, hooker 

Edited by raleigh-panther
  • Beer 1

13 minutes ago, GOAT said:

I love when people try to compare him to Wentz like it's a bad thing.

Wentz was a fugging 2nd team all pro, pro bowler, OROY / MVP candidate before he got hurt.

Who was his coach? 

Early on, Wentz looked like he was gonna be in the MVP conversation for years to come.

Then something happened... heaven only knows what.

If I knew we could get the version of Wentz that existed before things went wrong, I'd absolutely do it.

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, jayboogieman said:

I agree he won't be an option unless the Panthers move up to 1. I watched quite a few Bama games because they were on TV a lot, and Young is one tough little guy that only missed one game in college. Yeah, he'll take hits in the NFL, but the league will protect him too. Young is already considered a star and the NFL will want to capitalize on that. I think he'll be fine even without the refs looking out for him.

The first time I saw him he murdered the Canes on national tv.

That said, we've also seen Tua get absolutely ragdolled and he's bigger than Young. I just don't see him holding up in the NFL.