• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Lombardi: Panthers trying to trade Corral. Can be had for a "ham sandwich"

SuperBowlBound

21 minutes ago, SuperBowlBound said:

Lombardi is plugged in around the league. His son was on staff last year but isn't no longer. Take what he said (along with anybody else) with a grain of salt this time of year. 

Thought I'd share though. The thing that's really bothersome about the Corral pick is the Panthers gave up a future 3rd to get him. If he's the guy, no big whoop. But a top 90 pick is a premium pick. Was that Rhule? Seems like it - Fitterer & the FO better start hitting on some picks.

Lombardi can be kinda hit or miss.

He famously spent the better part of a season predicting we were firing our head coach (Fox or Rivera one, forget which) when no one else was saying it or even hinting at it.

Granted it could be true, but I'd like some corroboration on this one.

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

You should give him a vacation.

Give me a vacation because I talk about Lamar Jackson?

It's funny im only a problem when I mention Lamar.

Why are yall obssessed with me defending Lamar?

When I talk Stroud/Bryce/AR/Levis/Rodgers nobody is responding to those post. I literally was talking about Levis earlier. Nobody questioned me.

Check my post history it's the same 3 people responding to my Lamar post. Im tired of you guys trying to make me out to be a troll when you have the problem. If you don't like Lamar then don't respond. My goodness!

Brooklyn you come here everyday to get me banned. Find a new slant dude.

• Pie 1
  • The D 1

7 minutes ago, Shocker said:

Why we would even do this when he hasn’t gotten any run at all.  And for next to nothing.  Weird

Total new staff- new eyes, new minds, new ideas, new system, etc

6 minutes ago, Kentucky Panther said:

Why are people still on the Matt Corral train? 

200.gif

• Flames 1

I know that everything is Rhule’s fault, but Matt must have looked pretty bad in practices last year if this is indeed true. I remember reading one day during training camp they had him on another field practicing hand offs. He may have been way further behind than advertised. He damn sure didn’t look the part during his only preseason appearance. (I know, I know, he was with the 3s.)

There’s more to this story than we know if this “dream” coaching staff has already given up on him.

• Beer 1