• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rodgers Watch

Mr. Scot

5 minutes ago, ladypanther said:

Holding 2 teams hostage.  What a jerk. The Jets are fools for putting up with this.

He literally just said since last Friday he's told the team he's gonna play for the Jets because he doesnt want to retire yet and the Packers want to move on with Love. 

He's not holding anybody hostage. The report from today that the Packers want a Stafford like package of two firsts despite having zero leverage look like they're the ones holding everyone hostage. 

• Pie 5

11 minutes ago, SteveSmithTD89 said:

He literally just said since last Friday he's told the team he's gonna play for the Jets because he doesnt want to retire yet and the Packers want to move on with Love. 

He's not holding anybody hostage. The report from today that the Packers want a Stafford like package of two firsts despite having zero leverage look like they're the ones holding everyone hostage. 

Lol I just tuned in for a couple minutes and he’s calling out all these fake news “reporters”. Said of Schefter and Russini (sp?) “lose my number”.

Lol, hilarious.

• Flames 2

And of course, the NFL Network thinks this is ALL they need to talk about today-

Yesterday and Monday they kept getting Updates from Dallas--when the lady said, "I will repeat: the Cowboy strategy is to build through the draft--not big players in free agency."  Yet they dropped in on the Cowboy reporter every hour.  Unreal.

• Pie 2

1 hour ago, ladypanther said:

Tied with Favre.

What is in the air in the Packers locker room at Lambeau that causes this to happen?  Is the place built on some ancient burial grounds or something?  All they need is Brady to start talking about returning, but only if he can play for the Packers and then debate retirement, or not, every single year until he is 65.

Maybe they ought to put up a sign on the way from the locker room to the field "Retire Like a Champion."  They can demand the QBs all jump up and touch it on their way to the field.

• Pie 2

1 minute ago, MHS831 said:

And of course, the NFL Network thinks this is ALL they need to talk about today-

Yesterday and Monday they kept getting Updates from Dallas--when the lady said, "I will repeat: the Cowboy strategy is to build through the draft--not big players in free agency."  Yet they dropped in on the Cowboy reporter every hour.  Unreal.

I know.  It's killing me with this obsession with that guy. These networks are in New York so what can you expect.  This is their only shot at a SB, bless their hearts.  I hope it ends in a miserable and disastrous fashion. 

• Pie 3

Life hits you fast.

Josh Allen was supposed to be the face of the NFL and the Bills were going to be a potential dynasty.

Now the Bills may not even be the best team in their own division. I think both the Jets and Dolphins have better rosters than the Bills.

That division is going to be hell.lol

4 hours ago, Obeg said:

People actually watch this McAfee tool regularly?  

Guess im too picky too, i tired a couple different times. Felt like he was sniffing addrell every few minutes and talking over all his people and guests. 

the young peeps love him like joe rogan of 15 years ago.......im a old soul so 99.9% of this tiktoc/youtube whatever current tend just isnt for me......

Edited by Basbear

39 minutes ago, Basbear said:

Guess im too picky too, i tired a couple different times. Felt like he was sniffing addrell every few minutes and talking over all his people and guests. 

the young peeps love him like joe rogan of 15 years ago.......im a old soul so 99.9% of this tiktoc/youtube whatever current tend just isnt for me......

I follow his Twitter account - they post clips on there. He's good for those 2-6 minute clips. I couldn't watch an entire show though.

• Beer 1